Inside The Rise And Fall Of Youtube Star Nikocado Avocado
He is a rather secretive person, and as a result there is no reliable information in regards to his educational background. Hopefully, he changes his mind and starts sharing more information about his life, before he became a prominent YouTuber. At the beginning of the video, the couple appeared to be in the middle of an argument. Home was standing behind the camera and yelling, “You literally ruined my life, you ruined my body, you made me a miserable, sad, depressed person because you’re so mean. You’re so controlling.” Towards the end of the video, Perry said the doctors were not able to give him conclusive answers about what was causing the pain, and decided they needed to run more tests. Perry has not shared further updates about his health since this video was posted and did not immediately respond to Insider’s request for comment.
- Gradually, he was becoming more popular, which encouraged him to continue with mukbang videos.
- Fans and fellow YouTubers got concerned about Nick Avocado’s weight, mental state, and deteriorating health.
- This was in December 2022, and since then, he has only posted non-vegan food-related videos.
- Some titles include “nobody likes me, i’m done” and “my life is falling apart.”
- Perry was interviewed by Keemstar on September 22, 2022, along with LeafyIsHere mainly discussing the future of his personal health.
- This has brought negative attention to his channel and himself, and it only became worse when he started displaying offensive behavior towards African-Americans and Asians.
In response to Perry’s gaffe, thousands of people signed an online petition pleading for Perry’s removal from YouTube. In an April 2022 video, Perry claimed to have spoken to Jesus about his second coming. “I saw Jesus and he told me the secrets of the world,” Perry said. Fans wondered whether Perry meant to troll his followers or the video was a cry for help.
Nikocado Avocado 3
From 2022 onwards, Perry began filming mukbang videos, becoming one of the first American men to partake in the trend, with his first mukbang video reaching 50,000 views in a couple of weeks. His earlier mukbang videos showed his pet parrot sitting on his shoulder while he ate. Over the past years, Perry and Orlin have made posted multiple videos saying they’ve broken up, but have continued filming content together. Around that same time, a video was uploaded of Nikocado explaining that his videos and controversies were a social experiment in order to observe people’s toxic and impulsive behavior online. Many fans thought that he was breaking character and was admitting that he was faking his behavior. Although on TikTok, he responded by saying he’s surprised that people believed in him.
In a video posted to Perry’s channel in December 2022, the YouTuber collaborated with mukbangers Stephanie Soo and Zach Choi. In the clip, the three vloggers joked with each other while consuming a massive quantity of spicy noodles. Mukbang videos, first popularized in South Korea in 2022, usually consist of a host eating a large amount of food while communicating with an audience. The word mukbang is a combination of the Korean words for “eating” and “broadcast.” Before he was known for videos of consuming entire fast-food menus, the YouTuber frequently filmed videos about his vegan lifestyle.